10/05/2009

The connected world

I always said, I don´t own a Twitter or Facebook. Well, now I do, and you know what? I now have even Cristiano Ronaldo amongst my followers, as well as Dave Moffatt. YAY! ...on a heavier note, I still work at my uncle´s bar, it´s a bit like payback for lodging and food, but I still can spend more than enough of time w/my Gf. So we were in Figueretas for a bit of shopping for the day, just some bocadillas(bread w/olive oil, ham or salami, and tomatoes) at an alimentario where the proprietress knows me from previous vacations, and some wine. The weather was pretty fine again, so we went to the beach nearby, had lunch, then coffee at a hotel bar were they asked me, how my Dad is. ...This showed me, whatever you do whereever you are, you have to have connections to the world, at least more as when you sit only in front of your PC/laptop. :-) Tadah Pilgrim

10 comments:

MartininBroda said...

Well one of my twitter followers is Nietzsche (interesting to read), I wouldn’t take that too serious.

Pilgrim said...

I checked them and they are the real ones. There are things only they know.

MartininBroda said...

Then I don’t have someone to protect against disappointments. That’s good.
:-)

Aek said...

Hahaha, you totally gave in. :P Now don't spend too much time on Twitter and Facebook.

Anonymous said...

miss you, Pilgrim!

Merche Pallarés said...

You're working in the Madrigal?? I'll go visit you. Hugs, M.

torchy! said...

I don't want to prick your bubble but I think you'll find that it's you who are following messrs ronaldo and Moffat (who?) rather than the other way round! lol

nice thought tho
torchy!

y78ilm said...

Twitter. I have never really understood the point of it. But I guess I'm probably just missing some crucial part.
Good for you anyway. Have fun!

Love
D

Anonymous said...

I'm so stalking you on facebook

Anonymous said...

..... what's your email so I can find you on facebook