10/06/2009

Gosh, how fast!

Bleah! Took me 1 1/2 pitchers of beer and some cigarettes to eventually arrive on my blog, like the same time in hours! Wtf.  does blogger think, what time one has!? It sucks, that ISDN and DSL are not going d´acorrd! Hmmmpf! ...´kay, rant over. ... I got someones mobileno. via Twitter, another follower(thx AEK :-) ). Today we wanted to jetski, but the wages per hour were ridicule, 120€ per hour, eqipment included though. Anywa, we took it and had a great late morning. :-) Tomorrow we´ll go to San Antonio, look if the Cafe del Mar is still open, since we are out of season. All the big discos are closed, even the Pacha, which belongs to a hotel. On the oher hand, there are still local bars/pubs that provide live music. ...Via sms I learnt, that for this trip I have to do reasearch during the french fall vacations, though I have nov.1st and nov 11th off, these are holidays. ...@Merche, 1934 was Greve géneral in Spain and the republik called out war law! You forgot that obviously. :-) ´kay. guys ´n´gals I´m tired and off, I guess.  Laterz Pilgrim

7 comments:

Aek said...

No problem! :-) But I don't get on Twitter very often.

Pilgrim said...

Aek, me nuther, if I get used to it, I also don´t do so much anymore. :-)

WkBoy714 said...

I hope you find something fun to do. :) You have a great variation of things to chose from, I'd love to live where you do.

And I hope you sleep well. :D

mm said...

go have some fun ^_^

Merche Pallarés said...

Until WHEN are you staying here??? By the way, 1934 might have been grève générale but my aunt and uncle were still in Irún (because the war hadn't started) and she started writing from the beginning of the massacre. And I, of course, hadn't been born yet... Gros bisous, M.

Seth said...

oh god. Pacha. Meh.

Thiago said...

My dear Pilgrim.. i don´t understand u, also, jaja Pq no escribes los post también en español? jajaja

Bezos.