10/12/2009

Home again!

It feel so good to sleep in my own bed again, having breakfast w/my roomie going to the institute, seeing all the familiar faces. All I miss are the Ibiza temperatures. Paris is a bit chilly in comparison. But then, cigarettes in Spain are cheaper than here. But there is one thing that will even you make wonder. While you pay 35€ for 200 cigarettes in Ibiza Villa, you pay 38.50€ at the airport duty free. Normally one thinks, they should be cheaper in the duty free, hmm? Anyway, it was fun to see peepz buying them there. :-) ...at the institute they saved my brain Emile in the freezer, so I could work from where I stopped before. It´s amazing how suisse cheese like Alzheimer brains look when you cut them in slices. At the same time I must think of how Alzheimer´s affects humans not only as beings, but the whole body in the end.  Laters Pilgrim...leaving you with a thought

6 comments:

Matt. said...

Why do you cut brains?

Pilgrim said...

Matt, read a bit before my Ibiza posts. I am a microbiologist and macropysicist.

Pilgrim said...

Macrophysician

Anonymous said...

Dans une semaine (et trois jours) je serai a Paris!

Je serai avec mon école, pour un échange! Je crois mon ami habite pres de St. Croix...

Aek said...

Hmm, I don't get to slice brains until next semester. Fun. >.>

Merche Pallarés said...

PILGRIM, so you're studying to be a Microbiologist and Macrophysician?? Or you are already? and you're only nineteen?? Something does not fit here...my dear. By the way, why do you say "Laters Pilgrim" there are words you write that leave me dumbfounded... Gros bisous, M.