6/10/2009

Job and Val and a kiss

No, I didn´t mean the unfortunate guy from the bible, but my job as an employee in a inline-skate & accessories shop. The day was pretty uneventful, some random customers, all way good looking, but not like my fave Sam. Here the prob starts. He, being off to rehab in Bretagne, I get sort´a vulnerable towards Val, who ever so occasionnaly walked in, while I was looking for some bearings for speedskates. So I hardly noticed him coming in. When I was taking the speedskaters cash, I saw him, ever so beautiful, and almost gave the girl her money back.Oops!...Then we were alone in the shop, the owner trusts me, me behind my cashiers-bar, he on the other side, saying "Salut". So far, so good. I greeted him back. Then, all of a sudden he leaned over my bar and kissed me on my lips. I was so "Oumph!" This was the first time a boy kissed me! When he withdrew, he asked me out for tonite, me knowing that we still have classes in school.*evilgrin* So I told him, we could meet right after 22h CET, knowing, that the shop opens that long only on weekends. He said it´d be oké, he would be there then. I doubt, that his parents will let him go out that late w/out compagnie! I mean he is just gonna go to become 15! Laters Pilgrim,,,P.S. How about some comments?

10 comments:

torchy! said...

zowie, you lucky boy!! :P

torchy!

Mr. Urs said...

Wow, you've got a stalker :)

Pilgrim said...

Umm, not really, Gomad. There is another one(see some comments ago!

Rox said...

^____^ Whoa! have fun! <3

MartininBroda said...

Only because you have asked for comments, that’s a completely unknown territory for me, but, I try to understand, in that age one has easily so much romantic feelings and it seems you are the perfect target, I guess it’s nice and confusing, take care of you, but I’m sure you will, I have a lot of trust, honestly.

Anonymous said...

omg, what? are you serious!!!? ya see this is why i love france so much! random boys come up and kiss you on the lips, ... ohh to be young and french!

xxxx

Unknown said...

be careful dude.

find out his age. if it's below age of consent (15), better stay clear.

otherwise, go for it, since Sam won't be in the picture for quite some time.

Anonymous said...

Did Val kiss you or the shop manager? o.O I'm going to assume it's Val...

Pilgrim said...

@ Jamsey, why don´t you just come here? :-) @ James, When the owner isn´t around I am both,employee and shop manager.

naturgesetz said...

He's too young.