5/13/2009

Contuinuing the post before

Well, then came my 18th b.day and, noblesse oblige, I had to invite Sam. By then, we were on a just friends basis, since I had a new girlfriend(still have). It would be a major bash, first a dinner at home(I still wonder how we, roomie and me, managed that for like 50 peepz. Later that eve we all went in to a club, but at that time the minors had been taken home by their ´rents. I was all in one w/my gf., Sam always nearbym mostly. But my eyes rushed around between her and him. I was fully aware, that I cheated on her in her very presence. Boy, I felt so bad! However, it was a great day, as it was planned. Sam withdrew for a while, not only due to some exams. Next time we met was summer at Arcachon, where I went for surfing, he sorta crashed in to me at a bar, but was like just the guy next door, hugs and thh aforementioned parisian kisses, then we had some drinks. He just had found out, what Long Island Ice Tea is and gulped it down like a barrel per hour. I left myself on 2 of them, some beer and Pastis. While he was really plastered, I went pretty well, so I brought him to his hotel. He wanted me to stay, but at 2am I stay at no ones room for the nite. I know, some of you would call me awkward. But ´kay, I´m more into rollerblading and surfing, he´s more into crossbiking, so we seldom met, though Arcachon ain´t a big city. Anyway, after tis vacation I was pretty sure that I´d like him more than just a friend. ...tbc...

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

Pilgrim said...

Thx for the impressive comment, Joe.

jay.osa said...

me too, i am looking for the next part

Anonymous said...

I know wot they say - fools rush in where angels fear to tread. But that would make me the fool and U the angel.

He may hve been pissed but he was a friend and there was always the morning!

Still - lets see wot happens nxt!