5/31/2009

Nice day

Yep, it was, my Gf. invited me for brunch and later we went in to Jeu du Paume, where we stayed and looked on the impressionists i.e. Monet or Degas. You might consider it an uneventful or boring day, but to me this was heaven on earth after last weeks rollercoaster. Now can think clearer, see farther, my options are back on track. This is one of those days, that nobody can destroy, no matter what, if you get my drift. Shukran, habibi, ana bahabaq! <3 Tadah Pikgrim ...P.S., please look thru your respctive answers from the 75th post.

6 comments:

Baz said...

It would be a nice day for me too. Certainly not uneventful or boring. What better than to look at some of the work of great masters.
If it helps clear your thoughts, well, that's great
take care,

MartininBroda said...

Good to hear. Btw. that are many languages, respect. I wouldn’t have expected you have partly an Arabic background, that’s indeed interesting. Hope their will more good days follow.

Mr. Urs said...

Nice to hear. And to my surprise I understood half of the Arabic part.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the uneventful days are best. I often long for such days!

Sethy said...

Nothing like emptying your mind and opening your heart in a gallery to make a day memorable for its nothingness...

Hugs

naturgesetz said...

It's good to have quiet, uneventful days, where the stress of everyday life can be left behind. That's part of the reason God invented the weekly day of rest.