5/01/2009

Ibiza

First off@ Lunario, what village are you from? Your comments are certainly appreciated, but a bit dull in my mind. :-) ...Later tonite I go to Ibiza, the Island beeing dubbed as the gay island. When I was there first time, I found nada of that, only masses of Royal Army families and masses of dutch peepz. Despite that, my uncle lives there, leading one of Ibiza´s best restaurants. :-) So I can eat well for free:-D ...I´ll meet my Dad and actual mom there, hoping to have a nice time. My older bro uses to be a resident Dj at one of the clubs at San Antonio in September for BFBS. I don´t know, what chances for a Wi-Fi Spot there is, but I find one, I´ll update you from the island. :-) So long, peez., I´ll still be around for like 3hrs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!

naturgesetz said...

Bon voyage, as we say in the States.

Anonymous said...

I'm from Germany (don't want to tell the exact region). Sorry if I sometimes use wrong words or so.

Have fun in Ibiza. :)

Seth said...

Lucky!! Enjoy yourself! :)

mm said...

have a nice time


seb