5/20/2009

"Great News"

Sam just txted me literally minutes ago, that his ´rents will sent him to a reha in Marne-La-Valée; approximately for the next 2 month. That means not only, he will miss his degrees, but also, that I can´t see him for that time. :-( We had just become way close, now this. But Torchy already told me some posts before, that things were out of my hands by the time I talked to his ´rents. So right, so right! I feel like totally left out, crunched by their hospitality. I´m a twat!

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

The two months will be over almost before you know it. And he'll probably need your friendship and support more than ever when he comes back. And with the problem acknowledged, it will be possible for you to be direct if you have to in order to help him keep from relapsing.

Pilgrim said...

In two month I´ll be on vacations in Ireland.

Pilgrim said...

Do you know, when Toechy´s coming home?

Pilgrim said...

...Torchy´s

naturgesetz said...

A couple of weeks I think (speaking of Torchy!'s return to England).

Enjoy the Emerald Isle, the Land of Saints and Scholars. I've been hoping to get to Ireland for a couple of years, but it won't happen this year. Maybe in 2010.

Pilgrim said...

I hope to se Jamsey then, at somr place in Dublikn. :-)

Pilgrim said...

Am Duiladh